Business Risk Management Is a subset of risk management used...Read More
Engineering and Technical Risk Management
Nowadays Consulting Engineering firms have a new challenge. Most of the big players require amounts of professional liability with higher limits than $1,000,000. We have expertise to get professional liability limits of $5, 10, 25 or 50 Million including Wildfire Exposure for technical firms. In many instances our clients are those who have not been successful getting these limits of coverage from their own professional association.
- High Limits Of $5M, $10M, $25M or $50M On Professional Liability, General Liability including Wildfire Exposure and Cyber Liability.
- Technical Firm Cyber Liability Coverage.
- A cyber insurance policy, also referred to as cyber risk insurance or Cyber Liability Insurance coverage (CLIC), is designed to help an organization mitigate risk exposure by offsetting costs involved with recovery after a cyber-related security breach or similar event.
- First Party Coverages. Cyber liability policies typically include various property and crime coverages. They also cover certain costs, such as notification expenses. … Loss or Damage to Electronic Data – Many policies cover losses caused by damage, theft, disruption or corruption of your electronic data.
Pollution liability insurance protects a company against liability from damage caused by hazardous waste materials. The pollution liability policy covers bodily injury claims and property damage, along with clean-up costs caused by contamination from toxic waste materials.
Information Technology Risk Management
Cyber Liability Insurance
Architects and Engineers Professional Liability
- Architects & Engineers Professional Liability
- Medical malpractice Professional Liability Insurance
- Consulting Related Services
- Property Related Services
- Inspection Related Services
- Specified Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Tenant Discrimination Liability Insurance
Coverage sometimes provides for the defense costs, including when legal action turns out to be groundless. Coverage does not include criminal prosecution, nor a wide range of potential liabilities under civil law that are not enumerated in the policy, but which may be subject to other forms of insurance. Professional Liability Insurance is required by law in some areas for certain kinds of professional practice.