Thank you for choosing California Southwestern Insurance Agency. We value you, respect your privacy and work hard to protect your personal information.
This policy statement is provided on behalf of American Exeer and our affiliates.
We would like to explain how we collect, use and share the information we obtain about you in the course of doing business while on our site- https://americanexeer.com/
Our Privacy Assurance
- We do not sell your personal or medical information to anyone.
- We do not share your information with non-affiliate companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy and claims to keep your information confidential.
- We require employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- Access to your Social Security Number is Limited to those individuals who need access for business purposes including compliance with the law, providing you with products and services, and handling your claims.
- Our privacy practices continue to apply to your information even if you cease to be a American Exeer customer.
What Personal Information Do We Have and Where Do We Get It
We gather personal information from you and from outside sources for business purposes. Some examples of the information we collect from you may include your name, phone number, home and e-mail addresses, driver’s license number, Social Security Number, marital status, family member information and healthcare information. Also, we maintain records that include but are not limited to policy coverages, premiums, and payment history. We also collect information from outside sources that may include but are not limited to your driving record, claims history, medical information and credit information.
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
In the course of normal business activities, we use and share your personal information with persons or organizations within and outside of American Exeer, for business purposes as permitted. For example, we may do this to:
- Fulfill a transaction you requested or service your policy
- Market our products to you
- Handle your claim
- Prevent fraud
- Comply with requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities
- Participate in insurance support organizations
The persons or organizations with whom we may share your personal information may include, among others:
- Your agent, broker or affiliated companies
- Companies that perform services, such as marketing, credit/debit card processing, and communication services on our behalf
- Other insurance companies that play a role in an insurance transaction with you
- Independent claims adjusters
- A business or businesses that conduct actuarial or research studies
- Those who request information pursuant to a subpoena or court order
- Repair shops and recommended claims vendors
The Internet and Your Information Security
Our web site provides information about us, our products, and the agencies and brokers that represent us. You may also perform some transactions on the web site. This Privacy Statement applies to users of https://americanexeer.com/ , regardless of whether the user is an American Exeer customer.
As true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
The information we collect through your use of this site (such as your internet service provider, your e-mail address, and personal information you give us in addition to your e-mail address) is not sold or in any way voluntarily disclosed to third parties, except our agents, affiliates and subsidiaries, unless disclosure is required by law.
We collect and keep this information for the purpose of answering your e-mail and measuring your interest in the various sections of our Web site. By storing this information, we can provide you with a more personalized Web experience and more efficiently deliver relevant content and product offerings to users of our Web site.
How You Can Review and Correct Your Personal Information
You can request to review your personal information contained in our records at any time. To do this, please send a letter to the address below requesting to see your information for the previous two years. Please note we may not be able to provide information relating to investigations, claims, litigation, and other matters. We will be happy to make corrections whenever possible. Please send requests to:
1440 N. Harbor Boulevard, Suite 900
Fullerton, CA 92835
Whose Privacy Statement Applies to Links and Co-Branded Sites?
American Exeer provides links to other sites as a convenience to persons who visit the American Exeer web site. If you choose to use the services provided by those sites, you may be asked by those sites to provide certain personally identifiable information (some of which may be shared with American Exeer). Please be aware that American Exeeris not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of every Web site that you visit, as the privacy policies of those sites may differ from ours. Our Privacy Statement applies solely to this Web site.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Your Preference for Sharing Personal Information
We would like to share your personal information with one or more American Exeer affiliates in order to make you aware of different products, services and offers they can provide.
You can request that American Exeer and its affiliate companies not share your personal information with our affiliates for marketing products and services by calling
(714) 449-3379 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday Please keep in mind that it may take up to four weeks to process your request. If you previously contacted us and asked us not to allow other American Exeer affiliates to use your personal information, your previous choice still applies and you do not need to contact us again. If you would like to change your previous choice, please call the number above at any time.
We hope you have found this Important Notice helpful. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Privacy Statement, we ask that you discontinue use of our site.
Please be aware that we may periodically update or revise this Privacy Statement. If we make a material change to our online Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on our homepage notifying users that the policy has been revised. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us as outlined above. We reserve the right to change our Privacy practices, procedures and terms.